Monday, July 21, 2008

Tri-ing to get better


Well, I'm consistent, I suck, but I'm consistent, another 3:15 Olympic distance triathlon. The swim went a lot better... but the bike & run weren't good. I was crampin in my abs really bad, never had pain like that. I'll continue to train, try to lose some weight and prepare for the Ogden Valley Tri on Sept 13. The following weekend is the Kokopelli Tri in St. George. In the mean time, I'm gonna train for the St. George Marathon, see if I can't qualify for Boston.

2 comments:

lovejoys said...

Trenton, you are freaking awesome and hilarious. You do NOT suck at triathalons. You are awesome. 3:15 that is awesome. I added 1 minute to my time. Ha Ha. I loved the comments about Obama. Did you get my email about writing in Romney. I am totally doing it. I love your blog and will now link it to mine. Yay!

Joyce

Trenton Harris said...

Thanks Joyce... so what was your time? Did you do Sprint, Olympic, or Half Ironwoman distance? I did get your email and I'm gonna do it... then I'm moving out of the country! The politics in this country... I'll tell ya! Peace!